… Funny How That Works (Again)
There are two things to focus on in the markets right now, despite the uncertain headlines you’re seeing:
- Revenues drive earnings, and earnings drive stock prices – line up one and the other is almost certain to follow.
- Knowing how to determine whether or not a stock should be trading higher is critical to your investing success.
I know that sounds obvious, but you’d be amazed at how many investors don’t connect the two.
Apple Inc. (NasdaqGS:AAPL)’s a great example of what I’m talking about.
- It’s not enough to understand where a stock has been if you don’t know where it’s going.
- There’s only one number that matters.
- Be ready to act ahead of time because you may not get a second chance once the news is out.