Design YOUR Perfect Portfolio

Keith Fitz-Gerald Jan 15, 2020

I’ve been waiting months to write today’s column.

If you’re tired of being spoon-fed the same slop from mainstream financial media…

If you’re fed up with being told about great stocks in the news rags that perform like a dead cat…

If you’re tired of missing out on terrific profits everybody else but you seems to be making…

If you’re looking to take your money and build an extraordinary future

Then you will definitely want to hear what I have to say.

The next five minutes (and your feedback) will help you build a better, more profitable 2020

Like you, I don’t have a lot of time to mess around when it comes to money.

I want results.

I know you do, too.

That’s why I want your help.

You see, I started Total Wealth Research six years ago with a singular mission – to help investors identify the world’s best investment opportunities by providing the specific tips, tactics and investment strategies needed to harness the profits that go with ’em.

[CRITICAL] These Income Secrets Could Hand You $80,411

That’s still true today.

Which is where you come in.

I’d like to know how I can do my job better.

I do enough writing to fill several large libraries every year with my research. Okay, perhaps just a medium-sized one!

I also spend thousands of hours a year going through annual reports and scouring financial documents, so you don’t have to. And, I log tens of thousands of computing hours a year looking for an edge. At this point, I’ve logged more than 1,300 prime-time news appearances.

All with the singular goal of making you money.

Fortunately, that’s something you’ve been able to do if you’re following along as directed. In fact, 2019 was a terrific year for any subscriber who latched on to my recommendations – in Money Map Report alone, for example, readers had the opportunity to latch on to 200.10% with iRobot Corp., 100.65% with NextEra Energy Inc., and 101.01% from Visa Inc., just to name a few.

We’ve already closed THREE triple-digit profits since the beginning of the year, and there could be tons more in store. Click here to find out more.

I’m not perfect, though.

I can’t help you if what I’m writing isn’t worth a damn, pun absolutely intended.

That’s why every year about this time I like to ask three simple questions. And – importantly – get your feedback.

Why?

Because Total Wealth is YOUR service.

I know I write it but I don’t do that in a vacuum. In fact, quite the opposite is true. I promised you years ago when I started Total Wealth that we’d be in this – the world of investing – together.

[BUY NOW] America’s #1 Pattern Trader is Giving Away His Money-Making Guide… for Only $1!

Total Wealth is about helping you make more money, more consistently than many investors think is possible and in all sorts of economic conditions when, like now, running for the hills can be tempting.

There’s a formula for big profits.

My job is to help you find it.

Frankly, I can’t wait to see what you have to say!

Question #1: Of all the stuff I write, what topics are your favorites?

1. Unstoppable Trends
  2. Trading Tactics
  3. Dividend Investing
  4. News Driven Investing Plays
  5. The “right way” to invest

Question #2: What area of your investing do you need the most help with this year?

1. Getting started
  2. Income
  3. Building consistent profits
  4. Finding the next home runs
  5. Not losing what you have

Question #3: If there was ONE article I could write or service I could offer for you that would solve your biggest investing problem, what would it be and why?

Please take a moment and comment below.

I will read every comment posted and do my very best to respond. I’ll also prioritize future articles based on your input.

It doesn’t matter whether you’re a newly-minted investor just getting started or a wizened market maven with millions at your disposal. Chances are good that if you’re thinking about something, it’s important.

Total Wealth has a long history of helping people build wealth, escape the rat race, and live the life of their dreams. Your feedback plays an important part in making that happen faster.

This isn’t about my success, and there’s no theory.

Just another year of great investing ahead… based on scientific research, decades of hard-won experience, and perspective.

I am thrilled you’re here and, as always, will be with you every step of the way.

10 Responses to Design YOUR Perfect Portfolio

1. Alan Hulshart says:

I like using the unstoppable trends, but would like more articles on dividend investing. I am retired, and I am more interested in income investing. I am unsure of using options to make money, as it seems risky to me. If I committed to an options strategy, what percentage of my investing money would be appropriate to use.

2. Alain says:

1. Unstoppable trends
    2. Income
    3. Safe income generating cuz dividend and capital interest are not enough to make a living unless much of time which is not the case . Good example would be option selling with the lowest risk .

Best regards.

Good morning, Alain!

Roger that on all counts and thanks for taking a moment to write. To Alan’s point, above, I am working on an options income-related service with as much “safety” as I can work into the equations. There will still be risk – just as there is with any investment – but I hear you loud and clear … income with as much safety as possible!

3. ROBERT A PETTY says:

I like content on the 5 unstoppable trends as well as dividend investing and investing best practices. The one thing I struggle with is when and what to sell / protecting what I have gained as each has significant tax consequences. As for the one article that would help it would have to be one that covers what to do now once you have made the investment to manage it within one’s income whether it is W-2, 1099 and/ or social security. I say that as I personally was affected by a sale of an investment with a tremendous gain that ended up sending up my AGI to the next tax bracket meaning that I had to actually pay a penalty in terms of taxes that to some degree dampened the joy of the gain. Maybe, there is not anything that could have been done to avoid that but if there is I would like to know what it would be.

Good morning, Robert!

Thanks for letting me know. I think those are among two of the most interesting myself. What’s more, the fact that you used the words “best practices” tells me you’ve already got a huge advantage over many investors because you think in terms of process. Well done!

As for taxes, that’s really a question for your favorite financial professional or accountant because I have no way of knowing your individual situation. Still, I will make a note of this and introduce articles that could give you a good starting point. Deal?

4. wayne says:

1 e 2 c please let me know how to get recomendations without large amount of money for services

5. Dick Posthumus says:

1) Unstoppable Trends, Dividend Investing and Trading Tactics
    2) Not Losing What you Have
    3) I get the most value out of recommendations in Money Map Report. Continue to emphasize that
    Also articles on how to continue to invest to profit while the market is good while preparing to protect my investments when the market turns down
    Dick Posthumus

6. RAJESH S says:

1. a
    2.c
    3. Keep doing what you are doing the best way you can. God bless. Thanks for your insight.

Good morning, Rajesh!

You rock! – thanks for letting me know and for taking a few moments out of your day to do so.

I will do the very best I can and you’re welcome!

7. Keith says:

Good morning, Dick!

Thanks for taking a moment to let me know what’s important to you. I will charge on, especially when it comes to protecting what you have. I’ve come up with a term to reflect what I do… “future proofing” your portfolio.

Does this make sense when you hear it?