Good News, Great News and a Fresh, Turbo-Charged Pick, Too!

Keith Fitz-Gerald Apr 24, 2020

I’ve got some good news and some GREAT news for you today.

Let’s start with the good.

We’re going to be freshening up the Total Wealth to reflect what I think will be the investing opportunity of a lifetime when the coronavirus is beaten.

Make no bones about it, the past 14 years have been phenomenal. In fact, you’d do just fine leaving things alone given the track record we’ve enjoyed together – my team did a quick count and there are literally hundreds of winning trades, including many well in excess of 100%.

Some of my favorite examples include tapping into Apple Inc. (NasdaqGS:AAPL) early when we were first in the water on the company’s “medical” pivot. I’m also particularly proud of the fact that we beat billionaire investor, George Soros, to the punch by a full 6 months with the Japanese Yen and, in the process more than doubled his returns reported by the Wall Street Journal that year.

More recently we’ve nailed the rise of big tech and any investor following along has had the opportunity to accumulate truly life-changing wealth… Total Wealth.

Thing is, I want you to do even better.

The coronavirus has created generational profit potential just the way the Global Financial Crisis did in 2008 and 2009. It’s the kind of chance you’ll see once, or maybe twice, in a lifetime if you’re lucky.

Which brings me to the GREAT news.

I’ve asked my good friend and colleague, Shah Gilani, to take over as Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press and your editor right here in Total Wealth, effectively immediately.

We’ve known each other for more than 20 years and let me tell you from experience, Shah’s the real deal. Not only that, he’s a close family friend and somebody I trust implicitly.

Shah started his first hedge fund in 1982 from a seat on the Chicago Board of Options Exchange. Then, he worked the “pits” as a market maker starting in 1983 when S&P 100 options began trading. He also helped develop the VIX, which to this day, is one of the most widely quoted financial indicators of all time.

From there, Shah moved on to Lloyd’s futures and options division and the packaged fixed-income desk for Roosevelt & Cross, an old-line New York boutique firm. And, as if that weren’t enough, he started and ran another hedge fund from 1999 to 2003.

Now, he’s going to lead you, me, and the entire Money Map family into the future.

That’s right, me too.

You see, I’m also going to become a subscriber – that’s how excited I am about what’s happening.

As for what I’m doing, I’m going to return to trading full time. I’m also going to be putting the finishing touches on investment analysis software I’ve had in the works for years. My personal Twitter account is @fitz_keith if you’d like to stay in touch.

If I know Shah, I’ll bet dimes to dollars that he’s already got a bonus pick lined up for you, and that it’ll land in your email very shortly. So please keep an eye out for that.

In closing, thank you for the trust you have placed in me; I cannot think of a higher, more distinct honor nor privilege. It’s been an incredible journey and, now, a new voyage.

As always, be “in to win!”

With best regards for investing, health and a fabulous future,

14 replies on “Good News, Great News and a Fresh, Turbo-Charged Pick, Too!”

1. Paul Bell says:

Thank you Keith… you will be missed.

1. Keith says:

Thank you very much, Paul.

I am going to miss everyone here, too. It’s been an incredible journey together. Hard to believe nearly 14 years have passed! Hopefully we’ll have a chance to cross paths again.

2. Lucien says:

Many thanks Keith for your efforts. We sure are gonna miss you. I wish you all the best.

1. Keith says:

You’re welcome, Lucien.

It’s been an honor and a privilege in every sense of the word. I’ve enjoyed answering your comments over the years very much; always insightful and thoughtful!

3. Neal Bjornson says:

Best wishes for success in our ventures. Thanks for you efforts.

Neal

1. Keith says:

Thanks very much Neal.

I’m very excited to return to trading full time and to the investing technology that I’ve been working on for years. If you’d like to say “hi” every now and then, please do via my personal account at Twitter which is @Fitz_keith . I look forward to hearing from you.

4. Alan Hulshart says:

Sorry to hear about you leaving the Money Map Press newsletter, best wishes for your future trading success. I enjoyed your commentary on many investment topics and your insight to the financial markets. I know, that Shah Gilani will do a great job as your replacement, and look forward to his stock picks, as well.

1. Keith says:

Hello Alan and thanks for the kind words. I appreciate ’em very much!

You are, indeed, in good hands with Shah. He is not only a close personal friend of 20+ years, but an incredible thinker, analyst and trader. As I noted in my video, I’m going to become a subscribers so I – like you – look forward to seeing what’s ahead.

5. Doobs says:

Keith F-bomb, holy shite, you pulled the trigger. We are going Back to the Future Heh? Escape velocity software ready for takeoff. It took you long enough writing on the wall. Thank you for all the positivity and change in parsecspective old buddy. Definitely an indominable do-&-be kind’a guy. No bones about it, keep high flying far wide Rescue tours for our families. Peace and continued happiness to you and your’s big broham, from one of your fellow dooby+Br.’s p.s. Great job (learning us)

1. Keith says:

Thanks for the kind words, Doobs!

I will do my very best to charge on and hope we have the opportunity to cross paths again, soon. We’re 5×5 and frosty as you know what.

6. James says:

I am going to miss you very much!

Thank you for your sound advice and analyses.

And good luck in your new ventures!

1. Keith says:

Thank you very much, James.

I appreciate your kind words tremendously. It’s been an incredible journey that we’ve all shared together and one that I now trust continues in good steed with Shah.

7. Bruce Palese says:

Going to miss you bro. I’ve enjoyed and benefited by your commentary these many years. Best of luck to you.

1. Keith says:

Thanks very much, Bruce.

Everyone has placed an inordinate amount of trust in me and I’m thrilled that you found my perspective both helpful and valuable. Please feel free to say “hi” using my personal Twitter account @fitz_keith if you’d like.