Buy, Sell, or Hold – Big Tech, Crypto, and Clean Energy

Shah Gilani Apr 16, 2021

In today’s BS.H segment, I go over all the stocks you guys asked me about, running from Netflix and Apple (both strong holds), to COIN, Gold, and clean energy stocks.

If there is a stock you’re interested in and that I didn’t get a chance to touch on, please drop me a line. There is the comment section below, ready and waiting, but you can also reach out via email at shah@totalwealthresearch.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Coming your way next week is a new Weekly Watchlist, so check your inboxes on Sunday for the latest batch of stocks ready to explode… or collapse.

And on Monday, you’ll have another video from me covering those very same picks, so stay tuned.

But, in the meantime, I’ve got something a little extra for you guys. There are trade opportunities around every corner, if you know where to look… If you follow the money.

And one of colleagues has followed the money right up to what could be the gold rush of the 21st century.

Like I said in today’s video, cryptocurrencies are looking better and better, and there are three coins currently trading at a discount – less than $10 a coin – that could jump 7x, 10x, or even 20x by the end of the year.

Sounds like a great buy opportunity to me.

You can get more details about these cryptocurrencies here.

Till next time,

Shah Gilani

8 replies on “Buy, Sell, or Hold – Big Tech, Crypto, and Clean Energy”

1. Fay Hett says:

I had been missing you on Friday’s Markets Live. I really enjoyed this format today. Great info! What do you think might happen to Taiwanese stocks like Taiwan Semiconductor or Hon Hai if the Chinese invade Taiwan?

2. Dilraj Baath says:

What about APPN,LMND & SKLZ? Should we buy them?

3. Curtis Anderson says:

Hi Shah I wanted to ask about a spac which turned into a EV stock ticker symbol ( RIDE )it started out well and now it has fallen back in the ten dollar range what is your throught on that.

4. Elvis Predley says:

Hi Shah,

You recommended CLNE awhile back, would you average down and buy more shares at these low prices or just hold the position currently owned?

5. Joe Garafolo says:

Hi Shah :Please give me your valued opinions for buy/sell/hold on the following:
    Scorpio Tankers
    Centas
    KRMD
    EPD
    VIAC
    St0re Capital
    Thanks very much. Joe Garafolo

6. Joe Garafolo says:

Hi Shah: I love your B.S/H analysis and opinions. You are short and to the point, without a lot of hype. .
    I will continue to watch. Thanks again. Joe Garafolo

7. Guido says:

Hi Shah, what do you think of 3D printers companies? The are going down since february and there are rumours of being affected by covid and chips shortage

8. Nadia Baxter says:

Shah: I bought some shares in NIO and they keep going down. However, I
    have not seen any sell alerts from anyone. What do you know about NIO improving in the future?

Thank you for your point of view.

Nadia